Globosome is an exploratory action adventure for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
In Globosome, players take on the role of a dark little spherical being that replicates into a swarm by feeding on its natural environment. The swarm enables the player to accomplish tasks that would be impossible alone.
Our little Globo lost its swarm. Can it find its way back?
Globosome is an exploratory action adventure in which you are a little spherical being that has lost its swarm.
By feeding on your natural environment, you can replicate into your own swarm. The swarm enables you to accomplish things that would be impossible alone.
Together is less alone in Globosome: Path of the Swarm
- Explore a living, breathing world:Roll through lush jungles, crash into the darkest of ravines and survive a dangerous flora
- Learn new skills over the course of your journey:you learn to jump higher, push objects and replicate faster to reach new places and learn more about the mysterious world of Globosome
- Help your lost Globo: Retrieve your swarm and find your origins
- Choose your own controls: Gyro, Touch or Controller
- No advertisement or InApp-Purchase
- Unlock achievements in Game Center and compete in one overall highscore
- Universal app (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch)
- Even more levels and content will follow in updates
Globosome: Path of the Swarm is based on Sascha Geddert’s animated short and the award-winning 2012 original. You can get more information about this here.